Aluminum foil can be divided into thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil according to thickness difference.
Thick foil ("heavy gauge foil"): foil with thickness of 0.1-0.2 mm.
(2) Single zero foil ("medium gauge foil"): foil with thickness of 0.01 mm and less than 0.1 mm/
(3) Light gauge foil: The so-called double zero foil is the foil with two zeros after the decimal point when its thickness is measured in mm. Usually, the foil with thickness less than 0.01 is the foil with thickness of 0.005-0.009 mm. Aluminum foil with thickness less than 40 LTM is sometimes called "light gauge foil" in foreign countries, while aluminum foil with thickness greater than 40 BTM is collectively called "heavy gauge foil".
Aluminum foil can be divided into roll foil and sheet foil according to its shape. Aluminum foil deep-processed wool is mostly supplied in rolls. Only a few handicraft packaging occasions use sheet aluminium foil.
Aluminum foil can be divided into hard foil, semi-hard foil and soft foil according to its state.
(1) Hard foil: Aluminum foil without softening treatment (annealing) after rolling and without degreasing treatment, the surface is marked with residual Shantou. Therefore, the hard foil must be degreased before printing, bonding and coating. If it is used for forming, it can be used directly.
(2) Semi-hard foil: Aluminum foil whose hardness (or strength) is between hard foil and soft foil is usually used for forming.
(3) Soft foil: Aluminum foil softened after full annealing after rolling, with soft material and no residual oil on its surface. Soft foil is used in most applications, such as packaging, composite, electrical materials, etc.
Aluminum foil can be divided into one-sided and two-sided according to its surface state.
(1) One-sided bright aluminium foil: double rolled aluminium foil, after coiling, one side is bright, - face is black, such aluminium foil is called one-sided bright aluminium foil. 一面光铝箔的厚度通常不超过0.025mm。
(2) Double-sided glossy aluminium foil: single rolled aluminium foil, contact between two sides and roll, two sides of aluminium foil can be divided into mirror two-sided glossy aluminium foil and common two-sided glossy aluminium foil because of different surface roughness of roll. The thickness of dihedral aluminium foil is generally not less than 0.01mm.
Aluminum foil can be divided into plain foil, embossed foil, composite foil, coated foil, colored foil and printed foil according to its processing state.
Plain foil: Aluminum foil rolled without any other processing, also known as optical foil.
(2) Embossed foil: Aluminum foil with various patterns on the surface.
(3) Composite foil: Aluminum foil and paper, plastic film, cardboard bonded together to form a composite aluminum foil.
Coated foil: Aluminum foil coated with various resins or varnishes.
Coloured aluminium foil: The surface is coated with a single color of aluminium foil. Printing aluminium foil: Aluminum foil, which forms various patterns, patterns, words or pictures on the surface by printing, can be a color, up to 12 colors.
Soft aluminium foil can also be further pressed into 40 foils for high-end decoration.